Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-03-2012, 11:15 PM   #91
elkm
elkm began at the beginning.

Device: kindle and OnixBook M92
Hi Booxtor,

when are you going to send the file to be transleted into portuguese?

I tought you would send it before releasing the new firmware!

Regards
elkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #92
dkef
Enthusiast
dkef began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hi,

Great idea! We are very interested in good Greek translation. I am going to prepare .ts files containing new features next week . You can download it here and as soon as you are finished just upload the file here and we will create a new update file with new translations.
Big thanks in advance!

Σας ευχαριστούμε!
Where are the .ts files? I haven't received my Onyx Boox M92 yet, but I am eager to help.
dkef is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2012, 04:19 PM   #93
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Hi, thank you guys for your help in advance! It will take a couple of days (ts files) - we are still implementing some new features (extending direction keys funtionality).
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #94
AlexKidd
Enthusiast
AlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox 60, Onyx Boox Max Carta, Wexler Flex One
I'm ready to do the new translation (in italian) and fix some small errors in my last work
AlexKidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #95
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
So do I. :-) Czech one.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2013, 11:00 AM   #96
divinorum
divinorum began at the beginning.

Device: Boox M92
I bought an M92 a couple of days ago and noticed the swedish translation is very incomplete. I would like to update it if possible, Qt Linguist seems pretty easy to use.
divinorum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:18 AM   #97
iannis
iannis began at the beginning.

Hello,

I noticed that the greek translation is not complete, some words are left in english. I could try to fix this if you like.

Iannis
iannis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:20 AM   #98
geekbook
GeekBook.cz
geekbook began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92 – GeekBook
Czech translation

Hello,

see attached Czech translation from 13.12.2012 already included in [promotional link deleted - MODERATOR] firmware.

Best regards.
Attached Files
File Type: zip onyx_cs_CZ.zip (22.0 KB, 246 views)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-28-2014 at 08:42 AM.
geekbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:15 PM   #99
VVlada
VVlada began at the beginning.

I would like to do the translation to Serbian, if you are still up to adding languages.
VVlada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:41 AM   #100
asalet_r
asalet_r has a certain pleonastic somethingasalet_r has a certain pleonastic somethingasalet_r has a certain pleonastic somethingasalet_r has a certain pleonastic somethingasalet_r has a certain pleonastic somethingasalet_r has a certain pleonastic somethingasalet_r has a certain pleonastic somethingasalet_r has a certain pleonastic somethingasalet_r has a certain pleonastic somethingasalet_r has a certain pleonastic somethingasalet_r has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindle DX, Icarus Excel
I wanna do Turkish translation, which files do I need to do that?
asalet_r is offline   Reply With Quote