Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-11-2016, 09:58 PM   #1
OS2Tech
OS2Tech began at the beginning.

Device: None
Cool Hey, *

Just wanted to take a moment to say hey, y'all. Retired Submariner, voracious reader, BBS SysOp, here in greater New Orleans, LA. Looking forward to being active and involved with fellow readers here.
OS2Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 05:08 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi OS2Tech and welcome to MobileRead. Do you have or do you plan to get an eReader
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 07:10 AM   #3
OS2Tech
OS2Tech began at the beginning.

Device: None
Cool

Thank you for the warm welcome. Currently I use both a Kindle Fire, along with the Moon+ PRO eReader and the B & N Nook [all three apps onboard my tablet]. Along with that, we have multiple Kindle paperwhites, and an iPad tablet as well. Hope to be replacing it by the end of the month with another Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5; it was a superior beast and I have the appropriate case for it.That will let me get virtually all work done while I am out in the field without breaking out the laptop, which makes life easier.
OS2Tech is offline   Reply With Quote