Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 01-14-2013, 10:41 AM   #1
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Anyone want 100 ISBNs at cost?

I bought a block of 1,000 ISBNs to get my cost down to $1 per number. I don't need all of them so I am selling some blocks of 100 for $100.

Through Bowker, 100 would cost $575.

The Bowker register will list my company on the record, but using these ISBNs will NOT make me your publisher or give me any legal right to your work, and you list your publishing company in the stores as you always would (it's just like using a free Smashwords ISBN, except you own this one.)

I have used ISBNs sold/given to me by publishers and authors and have never had a problem. You don't get any widgets , bar codes, or other extras that Bowker will sell you--this is just raw numbers, useful for ebooks.

(Yes, I know you don't "need" ISBNs in most ebook markets, but I believe it is good to have them, and who knows what the future holds?)

If interested, please email me at hauntedcomputer at yahoo.com. Thanks.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-14-2013 at 11:39 AM.
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:55 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
But do note that Scott Nicholson will be publisher of record, as his publisher prefix is in the ISBNs. It is just like using free Smashwords ISBNs in that way.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
isbns