Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-15-2011, 01:27 AM   #1
salines
Zealot
salines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-T1
after restart calibre the search is gone

I filtered my books with a search term like <<not #status:"=ISBN extracted">> and after a restart of calibre my search field is empty and not restored.
Is this normal?
Maybe the last filter could be restored?
salines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:38 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by salines View Post
I filtered my books with a search term like <<not #status:"=ISBN extracted">> and after a restart of calibre my search field is empty and not restored.
Is this normal?
Maybe the last filter could be restored?
This is normal. You can go back to an old search via the dropdown arrow and choosing the previous search. The Walk Search History plugin allows you to shortcut the previous and next search history function.

You can also save searches then list in Preferences - Behavior the restriction to use at startup. I start my library restricted to "Finished Library"
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2011, 02:34 AM   #3
salines
Zealot
salines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I will look into the Walk Search History plugin. Thanks.
salines is offline   Reply With Quote