Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Last reminder: MobileRead Reader Meetup in Houston, TX tomorrow

Tomorrow we're having our MobileRead Reader Meetup at the Panera Bread in The Woodlands. Don't forget to bring your shiny gadgets with you. Free Wi-Fi is provided.

The event is open to the public and is all-ages.

Details:

Saturday, October 4th
5pm

Panera Bread
1201 Lake Woodlands Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77382
(281) 363-1056

Google Map

More details here.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:09 PM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
I'm ready. The Sony Reader is sitting on the charger right now. I'll top off the Kindle later today (I'm reading on it right now) and then I have to pack my suitcase.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote