Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-18-2010, 06:06 PM   #1
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
19th March (Saint Joseph)

Happy Day Name to all of you:

Josef
Jozef, Jozefina, Zef, Josif, Isuf
Sepp
Hovsep
Yūsuf, Youssef, Yussef
Joseba, Josepe (these are Basque)
Yosif
Josep, Pep
Josip, Joso, Jozo, Joško
Joe, Joey, Joseph
Jósef
Jooseppi, Juuso
Bepi, Bepo, Bepůt
Xosé
Ioseb
Josef, Joseph; Jupp,
Sepp or Seppl
Iosepos, Iosipos
Yosef
Isuppu
Jóska, József
Giuseppe, Gio, Beppe, Peppe, Peppino, Pinin (my grandfather, may the good God always keep him close to his heart)
Seosamh
요셉 Yosep, 요섭 Yoseop
Yu-zef
José, Zé
Iosif
Osip
Seňsaidh
Jisepu
Jozef, Jožo, Dodo, Ďoďo
Jožef, Jože
José, Pepe
Giu-se, Tiến (unisex)
Yissl, Jayzl

Plus all the names that are not here

And plus all the kind ladies among whom I have picked
Seosaimhín, Pepa/Pepita and the very sweet Josephine

Yours truly
Beppe
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:24 PM   #2
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
And Happy Birthday to my puppy dog, Charley, too! (March 19 --- it's still the 18th over here)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2010, 07:45 PM   #3
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
I like Yosef.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 07:58 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
my favourite choreographer is named Josef Nadj (Nagy József in his native hungarian). Bonne fęte Josef !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 11:26 PM   #5
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
According to my former parish priest, St Joseph is the patron saint of step-fathers.
I never tried to check; I couldn't bear for it not to be true!
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2010, 11:29 PM   #6
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Who? What? Where? When? Cry?
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:26 AM   #7
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
And Happy Birthday to my puppy dog, Charley, too! (March 19 --- it's still the 18th over here)
Good for Charley!
May you travel with it.

It's also Daddy's day over here.
I might get gifts from my daughters. Or a call. Or a thought.

Last edited by beppe; 03-19-2010 at 02:54 AM.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:49 AM   #8
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
According to my former parish priest, St Joseph is the patron saint of step-fathers.
I never tried to check; I couldn't bear for it not to be true!
Translating from the book:

S. Giuseppe
For a good death
Against carnal temptations
Protector of Universal Church and missions in China,
moribund
family fathers (there you are)
carpenters
wood sculptors
workers
pioneers
homeless
money lenders
pawn shops
Patron of families
Old 03-19-2010, 02:58 AM   #9
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
I like Yosef.
That's Hebrew: יוסף