Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-22-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
For those that recieved shipping confirmation, which delivery option did you choose?

And what carrier is it being sent by? UPS or USPS?
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:05 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I chose the standard shipping. The first one is going via USPS. I don't know about the 2nd one yet.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

sigh, I hope mine dont go usps. My driver is too lazy to walk to the door, he will just leave a note in mailbox and ill have to go pick it up at post office
Old 02-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #4
Mintaka
Mintaka is no ebook tyro.Mintaka is no ebook tyro.Mintaka is no ebook tyro.Mintaka is no ebook tyro.Mintaka is no ebook tyro.Mintaka is no ebook tyro.Mintaka is no ebook tyro.Mintaka is no ebook tyro.Mintaka is no ebook tyro.

Device: K2, K3 3G+WiFi, Nexus One (2.2)
I have Amazon Prime, so I upgraded to next-day shipping for $3.99. I assume it will be delivered via UPS like everything else I receive from Amazon.
Mintaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:22 PM   #5
NormHart
Semper Carpe Bufo
NormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle2 & Kindle3
"Free", supposed to be here (California) Mar. 3rd from Indiana but typically USPS is always faster than their estimate. Since my 59th birthday is the first...

Last edited by NormHart; 02-22-2009 at 07:28 PM.
NormHart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2009, 07:58 PM   #6
peggynek
Enthusiast
peggynek began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Free super saver shipping - and I just got shipment confirmation that my package has been shipped. I am very excited.
peggynek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:42 AM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
My second Kindle 2 has shipped and it is coming to me via UPS.

I noticed that the K2 going to my mother in TX via USPS is shipping from Kentucky. The one shipping to me in CA via UPS is shipping from Indiana.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:46 AM   #8
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan

Hmm thats weird that they would send each of the ones you ordered by different carriers.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:11 AM   #9
CCDMan
CCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toys

Device: *****
Fee saver shipping - and it is going UPS, just got the tracking so they are processing them. Probably be picked up by UPS enmasse this evening.
CCDMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:28 AM   #10
NavyDad6
Reading is FUNdamental
NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 2
2nd day delievery by UPS. K2 shipped this morning (23rd) and according to the UPS website it will be delivered on the 25th.
NavyDad6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:47 PM   #11
spec2
Enthusiast
spec2 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.spec2 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.spec2 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.spec2 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-505
I went with the super slow saver shipping. Mine shipped out of KY via FedEx/USPS Smartpost. I know UPS has a similar service called "UPS Innovations" so I'm curious if those who did ship "free" via UPS went out real UPS or Innovations.
spec2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:42 PM   #12
MattEcho
MattEcho has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MattEcho has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MattEcho has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MattEcho has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

2nd Day...via UPS...due 25th
MattEcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:11 AM   #13
chanze
Nameless Being

USPS, first date was 3 Mar, changed to 28 Feb, now sitting at home waiting for me on the 27th. Just verified with my son. Taking a go home for lunch break today.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:11 PM   #14
kindle
kindle began at the beginning.

Both of the Kindles I ordered were shipped via UPS (as all of my Prime stuff does) and like Mintaka I thought the 3.99 next day upgrade was well worth it!
kindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:29 PM   #15
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanze View Post
USPS, first date was 3 Mar, changed to 28 Feb, now sitting at home waiting for me on the 27th. Just verified with my son. Taking a go home for lunch break today.
Awesome Chanze. Feels like christmas, dont it?