Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-28-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
Noranoo
Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Vox
new person :)

hey
great forum you have here..i've been reading lots and decided to say hi.
i havent quite got my hands on my new Vox yet...its an xmas pressie and i've been told that i just have to wait

i live in the uk. my husband went to buy two from our nearest little whsmiths...he went in the day after stock arrived and all but 3 of their intial 75 had gone. phew..lucky me.

i get through so many paper books that i thought it made sense to have an e-reader. im looking forward to the Vox being a nice e-reader with a few frilly bits for fun as extra..

ive been reading all the pages and i just hope that i dont encounter too many glitches or anything on xmas day....after that, not to worry too much..i decided to buy one from everything written here and i think it will suit me admirably no plans to root etc until at least january.

chat soon
Noranoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:29 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Welcome and have fun when you DO get it
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #3
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
It's great to hear Kobo has expanded Vox sales to the UK. Woohoo!
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:49 PM   #4
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
It's great to hear Kobo has expanded Vox sales to the UK. Woohoo!
I definitely is. Regardless of mixed reviews online I am looking forward to getting my hands on my Vox which is currently sitting at 'ready to be sent' according to my online account at WHSmiths along with the Kobo Touch I have purchased for my Mum for her Christmas pressie.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote