Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 04-19-2011, 01:03 PM   #1
sjdavidson
sjdavidson began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Pocket eDGe For Sale $190 Firm shipped

Received from World Wide Distribution (ordered from Amazon) yesterday. After less than one day I conclude the device won't meet my needs. Aside from charging the battery and one day of use--never removed from my home--the device is pristine. I will include a 2Gbyte SD micro memory card with adapters and ship to your address. $190 Firm by paypal only. Reply here.
sjdavidson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:59 PM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi sj!

I'm sorry the eDGe was not your cup of tea. Hope someone buys/bought it from you who can give it a good home. Meanwhile, I hope you find just the right device.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2011, 11:54 AM   #3
Penru
Imagineer
Penru began at the beginning.

Device: HTC DROID ERIS
If I had the money I would buy it in a heartbeat!!! would you accept payments?
Penru is offline   Reply With Quote