Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #16
NotchJ
NotchJ began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Ordered from eBay from the company in California. Never got an eBay shipping notice or anything. Then about 3 weeks later it arrived via Canada Post.
NotchJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:18 AM   #17
harveyj
harveyj began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo vox
I got a very nice Leather holder intended for the blackberry tablet at The Sourse for $20.00 + tax
harveyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:09 PM   #18
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Vox
I finally got the case. Definitely worth it for just under $20 including tax and shipping. Nice case, fits perfectly and I have no problem holding it and reading.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-11-29 19-08-52.816.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	79469   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-11-29 19-09-05.001.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	79470  
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:34 PM   #19
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cypherslock View Post
I finally got the case. Definitely worth it for just under $20 including tax and shipping. Nice case, fits perfectly and I have no problem holding it and reading.
I just ordered mine a couple days ago along with another one for a asus transformer...most things I've bought off Ebay usually gets delivered within a week...I Really hope I Don't have to wait the almost one month you did....
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:13 PM   #20
peterhondak
Zealot
peterhondak is on a distinguished road

Device: KoboMini (mine and MIL) KoboVox(returned), sonytouch(mom's),samsung7"
I ordered mine today. I hope I get it before Christmas as its offically a present (to me, from my sister)
peterhondak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:56 PM   #21
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
both of mine shipped on the 29th of November and I just got one of them (the Vox's) today, so just over a week (9 business days) is pretty good. Am expecting the second one on Monday.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote