Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 02-17-2008, 02:36 PM   #1
Lector
Lector began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Download dictionary

Can we download dictionarys for Mobipocket from internet? Or we must buy?

I've downloaded a dictionary but it does not work because it says that "it has been downloaded of another server who is not mobipocket" or something like that...

I have just received my cybook .
Lector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:59 PM   #2
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lector View Post
Can we download dictionarys for Mobipocket from internet? Or we must buy?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16419
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert