Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-06-2009, 06:55 PM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Cybook Gen 3

Greetings,

I've decided to sell the Cybook Gen 3 I've obtained recently. I want to save up some money to buy either the Pocket Book 360 or a refurb Kindle DX. It is in good condition, runs well, and is quite nice to use. This is the updated version with 512 MB internal disk space. It is very customizable, allowing you to change font type and adjust various aspects of the lay out. It is the only EInk reader that I know of which allows you to turn off the black flash that some people dislike. It works very well with Overdrive Mobipocket library books; this is a very nice feature that I have made much use of. I also like the way it handles PDF, allowing multiple zoom settings (no reflow though). I have installed some extra fonts and GNU Collaborative and Wordnet dictionaries. I will leave them on the device or delete them at the buyer's discretion. It includes the black Bookeen cover and USB cord. I'm asking $200 plus shipping.

Luqman

Last edited by luqmaninbmore; 11-21-2009 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Forget to mention that it came with cover and USB cord.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:21 AM   #2
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
how much would it cost to ship to los angeles?
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2009, 11:33 AM   #3
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

For shipping via US Postal Service your options are here:
http://postcalc.usps.gov/MailService...Restrict=False

For UPS your options are here:
https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?...1.html_pnl_ctc

For FedEX the rates/options are similar to UPS; their four day delivery is $10.74.

Luqman
Old 11-21-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
luqmaninbmore
Da'i

The Cybook is sold. Thank you!

Tags
cybook, deal, gen 3