Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-31-2009, 04:58 PM   #1
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Recent "Buyer's Remorse" - anything you wish you hadn't bought?

For me: "The Mane Attraction" by Shelley Laurenston. ugh. I don't know if I can finish chapter 2. I picked it up because I've just finished reading some of Patricia Briggs' books and Laurenston had the "supernatural" bit going for it. But, dang....my eyes are bleeding. Something about the writing style is killing me.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:19 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Delete it. There are too many wonderful books out there to waste your time on the bad ones. I think I stole that line from somebody's signature.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2009, 05:23 PM   #3
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Delete it. There are too many wonderful books out there to waste your time on the bad ones. I think I stole that line from somebody's signature.
I probably will. I'll give it a few minutes tonight to make sure it wasn't just my mood last night or something, but otherwise, it's gone.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:45 PM   #4
MelC
Evangelist
MelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3, PRS600
I am fighting my way through 'The Shack". Lets just say that I would be way more to the point if I ever got a chance to talk to God.

Mel
MelC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:35 AM   #5
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Zoe's Tale. Part of the Old Mans War series. Loved the first books but read only a few pages of this one.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2009, 02:59 AM   #6
ErwinOtten
Addict
ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook G3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
There are too many wonderful books out there to waste your time on the bad ones.

Still stumbling through Accelerando.... But it isn't a bad book, certainly not, so I won't delete it. And I got it for free so technically it isn't something I bought. :-)
But if I had bought it then there certainly would have been some remorse.

But for everybody who loves a fast paced hardcore sci-fi story, try this one out. It's worth the read.
ErwinOtten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:51 AM   #7
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErwinOtten View Post
Still stumbling through Accelerando.... But it isn't a bad book, certainly not, so I won't delete it. And I got it for free so technically it isn't something I bought. :-)
But if I had bought it then there certainly would have been some remorse.

But for everybody who loves a fast paced hardcore sci-fi story, try this one out. It's worth the read.
Yep, sure is. It did help that it starts with the main character visiting two of my favourite watering holes, 'In the Wildeman' and Brewery 't IJ in Amsterdam :-)
mbovenka is online now   Reply With Quote