Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-14-2014, 07:54 PM   #46
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmay View Post
I don't suppose you could also help me out, pretty please? I'm obviously looking for a kindle-friendly Ru-En dictionary which supports declensions too
I PMed you a link.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 06:11 PM   #47
almati
almati began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
I PMed you a link.
Dear PoP, could you please share that link with me too?
almati is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2014, 07:27 AM   #48
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by almati View Post
Dear PoP, could you please share that link with me too?
I PMed you a link.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 09:49 AM   #49
almati
almati began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Thank you very much.
almati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 04:44 AM   #50
sb56667
sb56667 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
O great and generous PoP, could I please have the link as well? So many struggles, so much Googling, at last a sign of hope...
sb56667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2014, 05:30 AM   #51
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moderator Notice
Please post your link publicly so that everyone can take advantage of it. There is no reason not to do so if it is a legitimate book. If it is not a legitimate book, we won't permit MR's forums to be used to facilitate piracy.

Thank you.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:43 AM   #52
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
BTW, the latest Kindle PW2 and Voyage firmware updates added Dutch and Russian user interface/keyboard support.

Registered Kindle users can also download the following 3 Russian dictionaries for free:

ABBYY Lingvo Большой Толковый Словарь Русского Языка (monolingual)
ABBYY Lingvo Большой Англо-Русский Словарь (English-Russian)
ABBYY Lingvo Comprehensive Russian-English Dictionary
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cyrillic, dictionary, kindle 4.1.0, russian