Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-12-2008, 08:25 AM   #1
sea2stars
Zealot
sea2stars is on a distinguished road

Device: eb1150, Sony Reader
eBay auction for an eb1150

New in box. I received this unit as a replacement for a defective unit, and since getting my Sony Reader I haven't even opened it until today to turn it on and take a picture of it. Bidding starts at $75 and I'm including the 64MB card from the previous unit.

eBookwise-1150-eBook-reader-NIB

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-25-2009 at 07:07 AM. Reason: No posts from the OP for 13 months.
sea2stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:00 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I hate to say this, but your Eb1150 is not new. You've opened the box, taken it out and turned it on. What it is is LIKE NEW. You're auction should now be saying new. New is when something is in the original packaging and has never been removed from the original packaging.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2008, 05:08 PM   #3
sea2stars
Zealot

*grin* True enough. It sold though. OK. For future reference - New in box, until I opened it and make sure it worked for your ereading pleasure; since it's been sitting on a warehouse shelf for who knows how long? And I still have the defective reader, the techs told me to just throw it away. Um. No.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:36 PM   #4
woldinghamuk
Enthusiast
woldinghamuk doesn't litterwoldinghamuk doesn't litter

Device: ebookwise 1150 + sony reader 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea2stars View Post
*grin* True enough. It sold though. OK. For future reference - New in box, until I opened it and make sure it worked for your ereading pleasure; since it's been sitting on a warehouse shelf for who knows how long? And I still have the defective reader, the techs told me to just throw it away. Um. No.
maybe you will find an enthusiast wanting to "play" with it ..put it apart and try to repair :-)
woldinghamuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:26 PM   #5
sea2stars
Zealot

Yeah. It's probably a $1.00 part and a bit of solder to repair it. I might list it on ebay when I get back home from vacation. The charger connection on the reader is loose/broken and doesn't charge properly.
Advert
Old 01-23-2008, 01:30 PM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I wouldn't be surprised if someone here wanted to buy it outright.

Not me, though, I'm already up to my quota of spousally allowed projects.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:44 AM   #7
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
It is still available? I wish it for the Ebook Museum, if the price is good.

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:07 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I'm marking this "ENDED."

The OP has not posted anything here in 13 months.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote