Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
Dragons
Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
How to change the default directory for kindle ereader on Android Tablet.

I hope this is the place to ask this question, if not please let me know.

How does one change the default directory in the kindle ereader on a android tablet. I would like my external SD card to be the default storage? Any help would be appreciated.
Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote