Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-29-2012, 05:21 PM   #2101
Harlee Mills
Harlee Mills began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
My book, Remember Me is now available on nook, kobo, sony reader and most every other e-reader via smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/177339 with a brand new cover.

The Kindle version is still available at http://www.amazon.com/Remember-Me-ebook/dp/B007P5Z7O2 and both versions contain a sneek peek at my new book "Forget Me Not" which will be releasing soon.

I've also had my contract bought out from my publisher by another large name publisher (I'm not naming names till the official press release) and Remember Me will be available in print in about 3 months.

It's been a very exciting month for me!
Harlee Mills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:41 PM   #2102
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Smashwords July Sale! (Authors please post)

Smashwords has started a big July sale, with loads of authors participating. [Edited - MODERATOR]

I'll start with mine. I have three books with 50% off coupons:

(These are all affiliate links, by the way.)

The coupon code SSW50 applies to all of them. Use it during checkout.

Now, who else has books on special?

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-02-2012 at 10:37 AM.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:27 AM   #2103
WatchAdam
Enthusiast
WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thumbs up Struggling to fit into a surveillance society?

Hey, thanks for the opportunity to post about the sale!

I've got a dystopian novel -- We, The Watched.

A quick synopsis:
Seven wakes up without memory and finds himself in a nation that administers a Watched List of its own citizens. He meets people who accept invasive surveillance by the government and forced uniformity by the church as necessary safeguards for protecting the homeland. When the amnesiac struggles to fit in, he learns quickly that opposition is heresy--and punishable by death.

The book is 50% off with the coupon code SSW50. That brings it down to $1.50, slightly more expensive than a song!
WatchAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:26 AM   #2104
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
I've got six books on special promo for the sale:

The following books are free (use code SSWIN)

Astrid Maxxim and her Amazing Hoverbike - Reg. .99
Princess of Amathar - Reg. 2.99
The Voyage of the Minotaur - Reg. 2.99

The following books are 50% off (1.50) (use code SW50)

Blood Trade - Reg. 2.99
The Dark and Forbidding Land - Reg. 2.99

And the following is 25% off, now 2.24 (use code SW25)

The Drache Girl Reg. 2.99
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:26 AM   #2105
elainerc
elainerc began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Smashwords Summer/Winter Sale

Greetings - this is my first time here, thanks Jeff Carver for sending me here!

I have six contemporary romances on special for 50% off - Titles and coupons:

Special Delivery - coupon CN55V

Rules of the Game - coupon VU23M

Lady Be Bad - coupon GW82C

Dare the Devil - coupon AW46V

A Well Stacked Trio - three books for price of less than one! Coupon: TE27R

Double Occupancy - coupon BN47Q - this just made Top 50 books to read after 50 Shades of Grey -

Hope you enjoy! Elaine Raco Chase
https://www.smashwords.com/books/sea...ine+raco+chase
elainerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:43 AM   #2106
Marsha Canham
Marsha Canham began at the beginning.

[Edited - MODERATOR]

I have several historical romances in the sale.

Bound by the Heart

Pale Moon Rider

Under the Desert Moon

Swept Away

The Wind and the Sea

Across A Moonlit Sea

Straight for the Heart

All are 50% off with the coupon code SSW50

Happy reading!!!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-02-2012 at 10:37 AM.
Marsha Canham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:31 PM   #2107
SadieF
SadieF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.SadieF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.SadieF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.SadieF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.SadieF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.SadieF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.SadieF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.SadieF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.SadieF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.SadieF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.SadieF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: kindle
I just accidentally posted in a thread that was two years old. It's so freaky that two years ago people were having the same conversations as all of us here today. I'm not kidding I read a number of the posts "It's the first day of the Smashwords sale..."

Anyhow, my contribution is The Weeping Empress, epic fantasy, 100% off, SSWIN at Smashwords.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/156219

Now off to check out everyone else's books. I don't have time to troll the lists on Smashwords so I limit myself to people I encounter in the forums.
SadieF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #2108
eskimo49
Addict
eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Smile Climate Change and Global Warming

Water Vapour is the most significant greenhouse gas - Not carbon dioxide (CO2). CO2 is also heavier than air, if it behaved the way many people would have us believe then there wouldn't be enough oxygen produced from photosynthesis of CO2 for us to breathe. Wind turbines alter the air flow characteristics and thermodynamics and could cause climate change.

If you were affected by the recent bad weather (or even if you weren't) then you MUST read this book.

Available at 50% off at Smashwords
USE CODE SSW50

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/163169
eskimo49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:10 PM   #2109
Jacquelyn Smith
Fantasy Author
Jacquelyn Smith writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Jacquelyn Smith writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Jacquelyn Smith writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Jacquelyn Smith writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Jacquelyn Smith writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Jacquelyn Smith writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Jacquelyn Smith writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Jacquelyn Smith writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Jacquelyn Smith writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Jacquelyn Smith writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Jacquelyn Smith writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle 3G
I was wondering if there was a thread for this...

Soul Seeker is an epic fantasy novel from the World of Lasniniar Series. If you enjoy adventures featuring elves, dwarves, and magic, you can download it for free from Smashwords during the sale:

Link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/93352

Coupon: SSWIN

Happy reading!
Jacquelyn Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:17 PM   #2110
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
I've got six books on special promo for the sale:

The following books are free (use code SSWIN)

Astrid Maxxim and her Amazing Hoverbike - Reg. .99
Princess of Amathar - Reg. 2.99
The Voyage of the Minotaur - Reg. 2.99

The following books are 50% off (1.50) (use code SW50)

Blood Trade - Reg. 2.99
The Dark and Forbidding Land - Reg. 2.99

And the following is 25% off, now 2.24 (use code SW25)

The Drache Girl Reg. 2.99
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:28 PM   #2111
PhilBerry
PhilBerry began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
FREE TODAY, on Kindle.
The Pioneer. A short novel about a man with the gift of telepathy, and his attempt to leave a legacy. Without one, history will see him as a singular freak.

http://http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Pioneer-ebook/dp/B007OWSU5Y/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_1
PhilBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:33 PM   #2112
Shayne Parkinson
Author
Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab
My books are 50% off in the Smashwords sale. The free one is still free.

http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/shaynep
Shayne Parkinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:48 AM   #2113
Perryw
Author
Perryw began at the beginning.

I'll take advantage of this thread by plugging my series. You can find them on my website on Smashwords and on Amazon all priced regularly at $2.99.

The Quinn Larson Quests: The Quinn Larson Quests is a series based in a strange magical world, hidden in everyday objects and familiar places. With spells built of willpower wrapped around mundane things, Quinn finds his way through danger and loss, scheming and combat, all only a step away from the bright, normal streets of Vancouver.

The Charity Deacon Investigations: The Charity Deacon Investigations is a mystery thriller series in the best traditions of the genre. Follow Charity as she hunts for the truth, whatever it may be, armed only with her wits and the iron-clad determination to do what is right – even if her own life is in mortal danger.

The Madeline Journeys: The world of Cartref, with its everyday magic and strange denizens, comes alive in the pages of P.A. Wilson's novels. Madeline searches for a place of her own in a strange land, and for the strength to battle her inner and outer demons.

Last edited by Perryw; 07-03-2012 at 01:53 AM.
Perryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:58 AM   #2114
Perryw
Author
Perryw began at the beginning.

Smashwords 2012 summer/winter sale: 6 of my books 1/2 price at Smashwords

Follow the Smashwords link to get 50% off the price of 6 of my books. (Hubris will be up for a separate promotion with the upcoming release of Greed, book 2 of the Charity Deacon Investigations).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perryw View Post
I'll take advantage of this thread by plugging my series. You can find them on my website on Smashwords and on Amazon all priced regularly at $2.99.

The Quinn Larson Quests: The Quinn Larson Quests is a series based in a strange magical world, hidden in everyday objects and familiar places. With spells built of willpower wrapped around mundane things, Quinn finds his way through danger and loss, scheming and combat, all only a step away from the bright, normal streets of Vancouver.

The Charity Deacon Investigations: The Charity Deacon Investigations is a mystery thriller series in the best traditions of the genre. Follow Charity as she hunts for the truth, whatever it may be, armed only with her wits and the iron-clad determination to do what is right – even if her own life is in mortal danger.

The Madeline Journeys: The world of Cartref, with its everyday magic and strange denizens, comes alive in the pages of P.A. Wilson's novels. Madeline searches for a place of her own in a strange land, and for the strength to battle her inner and outer demons.
Perryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:16 PM   #2115
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Smashwords July 2012 Sale

Not sure if you guys have heard about this yet, but Smashwords is having a huge July sale right now with books ranging from 25% off all the way up to free. Most of my books are in the sale with half being completely free, and the other half being 25% off. There's something like 10,000 titles as part of this sale from what I understand. Details here:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/category/1/newest/1
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo