Notices

Old 05-11-2009, 01:41 PM   #16
spirit_wolf
_^^~
spirit_wolf is on a distinguished road

Device: iPad 2, PRS-505, PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
Spirit_Wolf, Thanks for the information about the covers! I've been checking every now and then and was getting frustrated that they hadn't come out yet! Maybe, I'll have to buy myself a Mother's day present. . . I'm leaning towards the fuschia myself!
Kaz, I hope someone was generous to you on Mother's day! With so many nice colors, I just couldn't hold back. My credit card flew out of my wallet, took over the keyboard and ordered mocha w/ saddle all by itself!
spirit_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #17
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit_wolf View Post
Kaz, I hope someone was generous to you on Mother's day! With so many nice colors, I just couldn't hold back. My credit card flew out of my wallet, took over the keyboard and ordered mocha w/ saddle all by itself!
I placed my order for the fucshia one about an hour ago! I even paid for expedited shipping.

Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2009, 07:05 AM   #18
spirit_wolf
_^^~

Kaz, how do you like your new pink m-edge ? My mocha is nice. Just wish they had figured out a way to protect the number buttons from getting pressed with just a little pressure on the cover.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:07 AM   #19
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Kaz, how do you like your new pink m-edge ? My mocha is nice. Just wish they had figured out a way to protect the number buttons from getting pressed with just a little pressure on the cover.
I LOVE it! There is another thread here where I posted a more detailed description when I first received it. As I am being lazy and since you already have yours, I'll not post the link. However, I am exceedingly happy with it and especially like the color! I will admit that I have accidently pressed a few buttons with the cover a few times, too!
Old 05-30-2009, 08:21 AM   #20
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Am I the only person who shuts off my reader whenever I close the cover?

I guess it's a practice I learned when I had my kindle and I would put it to sleep.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2009, 08:23 AM   #21
kazbates
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post

I guess it's a practice I learned when I had my kindle and I would put it to sleep.
I always do, too! I will close it temporarily if the phone rings or one of the kids has a question. If these darn people would just leave me alone when I'm reading, the world would be a perfect place!!
Old 05-30-2009, 08:52 AM   #22
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
I always do, too! I will close it temporarily if the phone rings or one of the kids has a question. If these darn people would just leave me alone when I'm reading, the world would be a perfect place!!
I know what you mean there. my girlfriend asks, are you angry whenever I'm reading something serious, and I have to tell her of course I'm not.

although if I do break out my ebook reader in front of her, there is a good chance that she did something to annoy me, but there is just as good of a chance that I just want to see what happens next!
Old 06-03-2009, 09:27 PM   #23
spirit_wolf
_^^~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
Probably.
No, actually I shut it off too. I just don't like the buttons being used as a shock absorber...
Old 06-03-2009, 11:04 PM   #24
Andybaby
Wizard

Quote:
Probably.
No, actually I shut it off too. I just don't like the buttons being used as a shock absorber...
ugh... Okay