Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 04:14 PM   #376
nawart
nawart began at the beginning.

Device: N613 Kobo Glo
Hello ppl,

I want the SD image for Kobo Glo N613

Thank you
Old 04-26-2019, 08:01 PM   #377
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent in response to the first request.
Advert
Old 05-20-2019, 05:59 PM   #378
mondrakon
mondrakon began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
I need a SD image for kobo glo n613. Can same one sand me a copy? Thanks
Old 05-20-2019, 09:54 PM   #379
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 07-08-2019, 10:47 AM   #380
giovanivdf
giovanivdf began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi,

My dad thought it was a good idea to format the SD card so he could put new ebooks straight on the SD-card..... Does anyone has an image for the Kobo Glo HD so I can fix it again.
Advert
Old 07-08-2019, 07:50 PM   #381
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:09 PM   #382
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by giovanivdf View Post
Hi,

My dad thought it was a good idea to format the SD card so he could put new ebooks straight on the SD-card..... Does anyone has an image for the Kobo Glo HD so I can fix it again.
This IS the Glo thread; not the Glo HD thread

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Old 08-02-2019, 05:11 PM   #383
M.Jesser
M.Jesser began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo N613
Image file for a broken internal sd - kobo glo N613

Hello,
I have a second hand kobo glo N613 that probably has a broken internal sd card. Hopefully i get it working again.

When I reset the kobo glo and start with the light button pressed it locks at "restoring". After this, the kobo can no longer be started until it is reset again.

I have already measured the battery and is good. The kobo glo is also not recognized on my computer. At a reset, I only hear a pairing noise.

Now I read on the forum that this may be also caused by errors in software updates or a faulty SD card.

My question:
Does anyone have an image file for the internal SD card for a KOBO glo N613 so that I can try this?

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-02-2019, 10:03 PM   #384
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-05-2019, 11:46 AM   #385
puccj
puccj began at the beginning.

I have the same problem....my SD is corrupt,
Please Mr Daviflor, can give me a card img for my GLO?
thank you
Old 08-05-2019, 07:40 PM   #386
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM send.
Old 08-07-2019, 03:09 PM   #387
ocean_u2
ocean_u2 began at the beginning.

hi sir, I have a problem on kobo glo, can someone send me a link for the sd image upgraded so I can try to restore it?
my kobo do not connect to the pc and the wifi get error

Thanks
Old 08-07-2019, 05:53 PM   #388
Viriato
Viriato began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Need an image for Kobo Glo HD. Who can please provide?
Thank you!
Old 08-30-2019, 01:26 PM   #389
michieer
michieer began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
My Kobo Glo SDcard is no longer readable. Can anybody get me an image?
Old 08-30-2019, 09:02 PM   #390
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread