Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 04-20-2009, 10:26 PM   #1
joikd
joikd began at the beginning.

Device: 1150
How to convert to imp?

Hello. I have an eb-1150. I've actually had it for over a year, but every time I look into converting files to imp, it either requires a degree in software conversion, or it doesn't work. So, I have not used this thing at all. I need something straight forward and simple to convert files.

How do I convert doc, txt, & rtf files to imp? By the way, the publisher software on the wiki will not download for me.
joikd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:36 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I use Book Designer.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-20-2009, 11:35 PM   #3
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
feel your pain

We feel your pain! Its annoying to have to convert stuff, sometimes repeatedly.

Are you using librarian? or impserve?

Other than txt files are you wanting to convert other types of files?

For txt files you can just create new in librarian and the program will convert it to imp for you.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:04 AM   #4
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Device: EBW 1150, Kobo Touch
Book designer is the easist way to start out. I still use it sometimes. You can also use the online tools. Login to your ebookwise web account and go here: https://my.ebookwise.com/scripts/Web...a/PersonalDocs
shighfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:12 AM   #5
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by joikd View Post
Hello. I have an eb-1150. I've actually had it for over a year, but every time I look into converting files to imp, it either requires a degree in software conversion, or it doesn't work. So, I have not used this thing at all. I need something straight forward and simple to convert files.

How do I convert doc, txt, & rtf files to imp? By the way, the publisher software on the wiki will not download for me.
the wiki points to http://www.ebooktechnologies.com/sup...r_download.htm

What trouble did you have downloading it? It should download easily.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert