Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 11-17-2010, 04:21 AM   #1
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Auto update

Although the program is already great. I just check the issue list to see if some issues/enhancement requests were already there.

To my joy I saw that the hyperlink editor is accepted. Any idea in which version this will surface?

Another enhancement request I didn't see (I will add it though), is there a possibility that Sigil (and FC?) could check on a regular basis if there is an update available? It would be nice to have...
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 05:36 AM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
To my joy I saw that the hyperlink editor is accepted. Any idea in which version this will surface?
I have no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
Another enhancement request I didn't see (I will add it though), is there a possibility that Sigil (and FC?) could check on a regular basis if there is an update available? It would be nice to have...
Here's my response to your issue: "Update notification already exists, but auto-updating does not and won't. It's technically challenging to get right and it provides very little benefit over update notification."
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert