Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

View Poll Results: Ebook (priced at $2.99+) - would you read a FREE ad-sponsored version:
Yes, I'm fine with ads 15 10.64%
Yes, only if ads are placed between chapters and/or at the beginning/end of the ebook 40 28.37%
No, I'd rather pay for the version without ads 86 60.99%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-29-2012, 05:51 AM   #61
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Angry Oi ! Summink missing....

Where's the " Don't want 'em at any price, the only place for such a publication is split up, on a hook in my lavatory in case the "tissue" runs out..."

Don't bear thinking about...

So I won't....
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:55 PM   #62
Mel
Connoisseur
Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android tablet
I didn't mind the first incarnation of WOWIO, where the ads were like a bookplate. I was more annoyed by the fact that they thoughts PDFs were books than a single page saying "This book is a gift to {my full name} from Verizon" stuck in front of the table of contents. But I wouldn't want more than that. Paging through 20 of those to get to the TOC would put me off. So would anything popping up between chapters and breaking my book trance.
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert