Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 10-18-2010, 02:40 PM   #1
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Reduce wide margin and installing own fonts?

Hi

My sister has a nook. Is there a way to reduce the margins (all that empty wasted space!) on the nook? And install your own fonts?

I'd prefer to do this without soft rooting or anything that could brick the unit. She lives 300 miles away and only visits once in a while; i will need to do any modification and test in one weekend, so I want to avoid anything too drastic. Thanks
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote