Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-28-2010, 09:55 AM   #16
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Just hand over the chocolate and no one will get hurt!

Btw, what are nuts doing in your drawers...oh...wait...
Poor Helene, she might get a wrong an accurate opinion of MR!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:30 AM   #17
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDaneel54 View Post
Welcome to a great place, Helene.

Slowly backs away from the thread.

Dean
Coward!
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:06 AM   #18
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Tsch !!!!!

Drawers !!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	230674902.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	57321  
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:30 AM   #19
0612helene
0612helene began at the beginning.

Device: sony pocket reader prs 300
Well, I like it when a conversation leads to new directions as well as I like a good laugh, so no harm done :-)
I do try to stay away from the chocalate though, so I'll hand mine over freely!
And to pchrist7, have you tried amazon.de? I'm not sure they have their own ebooks, but you pay less, even if they do sell through amazon.com. At least that's how I got my oldfashioned paper copies....... Yes, I'll admit, I did read from paper :-)
0612helene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:50 AM   #20
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

as long as there is chocolate involved .....
Old 09-03-2010, 05:40 AM   #21
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Sadly, I have had to cut down on my chocolate (sniff, sniff, wah! ). I'm on the border of being diabetic so any chocolate I get has to be sugar free. Just try and find GOOD chocolate that is sugar free in this one horse burg I live in (size isn't everything). I did stock up on a few bags of sugar free Godiva creamy chocolate the other day but I'm rationing them until I score again.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:42 AM   #22
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Sadly, I have had to cut down on my chocolate (sniff, sniff, wah! ). I'm on the border of being diabetic so any chocolate I get has to be sugar free. Just try and find GOOD chocolate that is sugar free in this one horse burg I live in (size isn't everything). I did stock up on a few bags of Godiva creamy chocolate the other day but I'm rationing them until I score again.

Not to worry, I can provide lots of virtual fat-free sugar-free dark chocolate. (not the same, I know, but the thought is there.)