Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-10-2015, 10:31 PM   #1
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Dover Publications ebook sale

Dover Publications specializes in low cost books, and I've been a fan since high school when "low cost" was an especially big deal. They are still a mostly paper-based company, but they have an expanding range of ebooks.

They are currently having a 79 (US) cent sale on ebooks. Most of these are classics, and may be available elsewhere free, but the books I've bought from Dover were well formatted and some of the collections of poetry, literature and philosophy might be hard to find.

http://store.doverpublications.com/e...al.html#loctop

As I said, they're still mostly a dead-tree business. When I got an email receipt for my last ebook order it did provide an estimate of shipping time and that I could expect it to ship by "Fourth Class Book Rate." Of course, by then I had already downloaded the files.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 12:45 AM   #2
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Thanks for the head's-up!
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
classics, dover, dover publishing, sale