Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-03-2023, 07:36 PM   #1
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
NEW KOBO App feature!

My App for ipad updated and now you can write on the book just like you can on the Elipsa and Sage. Choose different colors... etc. I am excited!
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 12:16 PM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Also I think iPad Nebo can read Sage/Elipsa Nebo files but not vice-versa. I bought my grandson a 3rd party "Pencil" for iPad at about €18 off Amazon and it's fine with iOS "pencil" apps.
He's actually got a Paperwhite, but his sister has a Sage and 3rd party MS Surface pen.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2023, 10:39 AM   #3
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Nice. I'm excited because perhaps it will help motivate Amazon to bring handwritten annotation to the Kindle apps (at least for iPadOS).

And yes, I have one of those 3rd party Pencil clones. Works fine, charges with USB-C, attaches to the magnetic holder, and doesn't require pairing.

Tried it out a little. I wondered what happened to things when you change text size, now I know. Sage/Elipsa owners, does it work for you?

Of course Amazon's approach with Scribe is Sticky Notes. Only fixed layout content allows free form annotation.

Tradeoffs either way.

Last edited by tomsem; 06-05-2023 at 05:39 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 09:52 AM   #4
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Only annoying thing is your fonts, text size, spacing... all need to match across devices for the annotations to show up or you get a symbol to click on to see it. Also you got to turn off write with finger or you will never be able to turn the page,
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote