Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2015, 08:35 PM   #1
megaroo96
megaroo96 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Original (N647)
Needing SD Card Image for Kobo Original N647

Hello, does anyone out here have a SD Card image for the original Kobo Wifi (N647) I recently bought on second hand and its been frozen the whole time. I pulled apart the Kobo and the Micro SD card in the back has no firmware / software / image on it, assuming it got corrupted. So if anyone here can copy theirs and PM it to me that would be amazing!
Old 07-22-2015, 06:28 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Please use the forum responsibly and post to the correct forum.

Your thread has now been moved to the Kobo Forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Advert
Old 07-22-2015, 07:44 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent in response to one of the other requests.
Old 02-24-2016, 09:40 PM   #4
ahay
ahay began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi
Would I be able to get a copt of this image? I think I damaged the girl friends kobo wifi with the buttons in the right corner ;(

Thanks in advanced!
Old 02-24-2016, 09:52 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ahay: Which version of the WiFi? There are three. The model number should be on the end of the device. It could be N647, N647B or N289. You need the correct image to get it working.
Advert
Old 02-26-2016, 03:38 PM   #6
ahay
ahay began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi
It would be for the N647 version
Old 02-26-2016, 05:55 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-12-2016, 02:00 AM   #8
fireares
fireares began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
I have a N647 that is on the same issue. May I get your sd card image as well? Thank you very much!
Old 04-12-2016, 02:02 AM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-16-2016, 11:39 AM   #10
FixIt
FixIt began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi n647b
My wife's kobo wifi n647b also got the bad update from kobo and they just don't want to know. would it be poss to get this image please so I can try and fix it. Thanx
Old 04-16-2016, 09:33 PM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-21-2016, 04:02 PM   #12
FixIt
FixIt began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi n647b
Thank you very much. Another Kobo back up and running no thanks to Kobo.
Old 04-24-2016, 05:47 PM   #13
Onip65
Onip65 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
Image originale kobo mini

I need help ... image sd card..ho canceled my original ..who helps me .Thank
Old 04-24-2016, 10:11 PM   #14
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-26-2016, 09:21 AM   #15
Melp
Melp began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
I would need the SD image as well... Kobo N647 no longer sees books.

Thanks !!!
Closed Thread

Tags
help needed, image, kobo, kobo firmware, kobo wifi