Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-14-2018, 09:19 PM   #46
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wearever View Post
Lol ! What's your parakeet's name ? Goldie ?

If Apple came up with the color to match your bird, it would be lemony gold with hints of pumpkin.

Her name is Sunny-D after the drink. She is a Lutino which is a type of albino. She is a mean little thing too
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 05:46 PM   #47
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
Her name is Sunny-D after the drink. She is a Lutino which is a type of albino. She is a mean little thing too
That's a cute name. If I remember right that drink has a splash of orange in it. Maybe pumpkin too. Ok Apple can probably come up with something to match Sunny-D. That might put her in a better mood too.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 07:40 PM   #48
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
That's a cute name. If I remember right that drink has a splash of orange in it. Maybe pumpkin too. Ok Apple can probably come up with something to match Sunny-D. That might put her in a better mood too.
She like to bite my other 3 birds and overturn the water bowl. Not to mention rip out the stuffing from my mattress when I am not looking
Old 06-16-2018, 10:49 AM   #49
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
She like to bite my other 3 birds and overturn the water bowl. Not to mention rip out the stuffing from my mattress when I am not looking
Well then the D stands for Demon ! She looks so sweet in her pic. you'd never know. Lol !
Old 06-16-2018, 11:24 AM   #50
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
The new gold has a tad of rose to it. It changes depending on your lighting in my opinion. At work it looks like a gold with rose or copper and here at home it looks to be pumpkin LOL
That's rose gold and it's not a new color.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 08:08 PM   #51
HLS
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That's rose gold and it's not a new color.

No. You are referring to the iPad Pro rose gold. This is the new yellow gold of the entry level model. It seems to have a tad bit of rose to it. It looks like a bright yellow gold in some light and a little roseish in other light. It’s really nice.

Last edited by HLS; 06-17-2018 at 08:19 PM.
Old 06-17-2018, 08:19 PM   #52
HLS
Wizard

Quote:
Well then the D stands for Demon ! She looks so sweet in her pic. you'd never know. Lol !
I call her Sunny the Destroyer
Old 06-19-2018, 08:23 AM   #53
Wearever
Wizard

Quote:
I call her Sunny the Destroyer
Lol ! It can't be for Delight.

You really have to see these devices in person to know what color they are. I would like to see the gold Oasis 2. Just to see the color. The only safe color to order online, would be graphite. Maybe that's why Amazon started with graphite. I'm glad they are offering other colors now too.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:18 PM   #54
HLS
Wizard

Quote:
Lol ! It can't be for Delight.

You really have to see these devices in person to know what color they are. I would like to see the gold Oasis 2. Just to see the color. The only safe color to order online, would be graphite. Maybe that's why Amazon started with graphite. I'm glad they are offering other colors now too.

Well she was a delight whe she was 2months old. Lol. I bought the champagne gold today and plan to sell my other one. It’s a very very light gold or pearl. I will take a photo when I have good light and post it here.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:32 PM   #55
Wearever
Wizard

I'd love to see it. I need to see if they got one yet at Best Buy. It's not close so I'll check it out when I'm in the area. Although I'm not in the market for a gold one. I do have a rose gold cover.
Old 06-26-2018, 12:28 AM   #56
HLS
Wizard

Quote:
I'd love to see it. I need to see if they got one yet at Best Buy. It's not close so I'll check it out when I'm in the area. Although I'm not in the market for a gold one. I do have a rose gold cover.
I got mine at best buy do not know if on display tho
Old 06-26-2018, 12:58 PM   #57
dublincheri
Zealot
dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, new Basic 2022
The champagne was on display at Best Buy when I looked this morning. Unfortunately (?) mine is showing no real damage so I can’t justify the purchase. It really is lovely though.
dublincheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 03:24 PM   #58
Wearever
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dublincheri View Post
The champagne was on display at Best Buy when I looked this morning. Unfortunately (?) mine is showing no real damage so I can’t justify the purchase. It really is lovely though.
Lol ! Well now I'll need to go to Ireland to see one in person unless you saw one in the US. I probably would have gotten gold if they had them when I got mine. The graphite is a little industrial looking, but I can't see much of it with the cover on anyway.
Old 06-26-2018, 03:32 PM   #59
Wearever
Wizard

Quote:
I got mine at best buy do not know if on display tho
i never saw the Oasis 1 on display, maybe because the device was removable from the cover, they couldn't secure them properly. I was glad that they did have the Oasis 2 on display at Best Buy, but so far not a gold one. I'm sure at some point they will.
Old 06-26-2018, 03:42 PM   #60
dublincheri
Zealot
dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, new Basic 2022
Quote:
Lol ! Well now I'll need to go to Ireland to see one in person unless you saw one in the US. I probably would have gotten gold if they had them when I got mine. The graphite is a little industrial looking, but I can't see much of it with the cover on anyway.
No Best Buy in Ireland, this one was in New Hampshire!
dublincheri is offline   Reply With Quote