Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 06-06-2017, 10:37 PM   #1
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Selecting Chinese Characters

Just wondering if there is some way to select more than one Chinese character from a text in an epub to look up in the dictionary. Couldn't see anything in the settings that would help.

KOreader only ever seems to select a single character, and there don't seem to be any toggles to expand it to look up a string of two or more characters. That's very limiting since many Chinese words consist of two characters and many idioms consist of four.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 10:57 PM   #2
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Never mind. Just discovered how to do it.

Long press and slide. Then select dictionary from the pop up window.

Thought I had tried that already. Guess I must have moved my finger incorrectly... Now to work on accuracy...
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote