Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 10-12-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
Dia435
Dia435 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Nook iPad
ADE not reading my validated epub Ordered Lists

Good Day all - I have an epub2 I just created. It is beautiful on Calibre, validates perfectly on preflight, and epub checker on the IDPF website. It also looks great on the ipad. On PUBIT and on Adobe Digital Editions my two sections of ordered lists (with numbers) disappear entirely, along with the paragraph leading between elements.

Thanks for any tips you can give.

I can post my epub if necessary.
Dia435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Check whether your stylesheet contains errors. The ADE engine is very critical for stylesheet errors. Also, be warned that lists can be quite cumbersome.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2012, 03:21 PM   #3
Dia435
Dia435 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Nook iPad
Ok - I will give my stylesheet a thorough review.

Thanks for the tip Toxaris
Dia435 is offline   Reply With Quote