Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 03:24 PM   #16
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Thanks CommanderROR.

Just an FYI. I have another Reader available for sale. Please send me a PM if you're interested!

Thanks, guys/gals.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:05 PM   #17
punkfreak
punkfreak began at the beginning.

Device: PSP Ceramic / Sony Reader PRS-500
Got my reader today.
I had to pay 102.5 euro import taxes, thought it was gonna be more so i'm pretty happy.
Just played 5 minutes with it and it looks awesome!
Thank you William
Advert
Old 11-24-2006, 12:32 PM   #18
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Glad you got yours, punk! Enjoy reading!
Old 11-30-2006, 05:25 AM   #19
Rickker99
Rickker99 began at the beginning.

Device: tbd
William,

thanks for setting me up with the Sony Reader. Awesome technology!! Anyway, for anyone living overseas (such as myself) I can only recommend William. The reader arrived in Germany five days after payment. thanks again!

Rick
Old 12-03-2006, 02:02 PM   #20
WilliamG
Addict

Thanks guys. I've now sold my last Readers as of this morning. That will probably be it unless people are desperate to get one.

Thanks again! All of you above, - enjoy reading!
Advert
Old 12-18-2006, 10:56 PM   #21
wiseman
wiseman began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 500
I got 1 (one) reader for sale out of Philadelphia USA. Ship internationally. Let me know if interested. First come first served!
Closed Thread