Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-01-2011, 01:45 AM   #1
drhillelr
drhillelr began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Red face Where are you oh Entourage?

Happy, at least, to see that there will be some forum contact through mobile read. I've only owned my Pocket Edge two months and use it a good portion of the day - it really fit my needs. I also bought it as I was impressed with their website, customer support, etc. So sorry to see things look dark for Entourage. Edge owners, the big one, could have at least bought a backup battery. The Pocket Edge required the company to install it. Hope it really lasts the multiple years that they've said. If the company sadly goes "belly up", presumably there'll be no customer support, warranty service, repairs, parts, etc. I grew up in an environment to try to support the "little guy", business, etc. This was perhaps the case here too. So, I guess I'll just have to enjoy it while it lasts - hopefully a long time and be grateful that there's are at least others out there communicating on issues and what, if anything to do. All the best to the Entourage crew for a good try. I know it's not over yet, but their website is getting slimmer and slimmer, with accessories removed, music removed, and the Edge (10") is no longer listed. Oh well, nice to have folks to share with. All the best. Enjoy the Edge(s) while you've got them, and they're working. DrHillelR
drhillelr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:05 AM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2011, 05:10 AM   #3
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi DrH! Welcome to MobileRead!

Be sure to check the Entourage forum (under Android Devices in the main forum list), where some of our cohorts have gathered.

I am an even more recent Pocket Edge owner than you are, and not at all sorry I bought. We'll see what the future holds when it gets here.

Meanwhile, enjoy this great Forum! Browse around, get to know the people here.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote