Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 07:31 AM   #1
Stuart Young
MobileRead Editor
Stuart Young has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: e61i / Eee PC / PRS-505
Mr Geekraver :)

Just recieved my reader sent from the US by Geekraver. - I just wanted to drop a quick post to say thank you, and pass on how sincere this guy is. If your in Europe it's a great way to get your hands on a device.

.stu
Old 10-09-2006, 08:37 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Congrats on your new reader, Stu
Old 10-09-2006, 08:49 AM   #3
sarahw2275
Connoisseur
sarahw2275 began at the beginning.

I've also received my reader today via geekraver, and couldn't agree more. I doubt i would have been able to get hold of one this quick without his help.
Thanks geekraver
Old 10-11-2006, 08:08 PM   #4
ultim8fury
Addict
ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS500, Looking at 700
Another happy customer here.
Old 10-15-2006, 05:38 AM   #5
lordvetinari2
Zealot
lordvetinari2 is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi & Galaxy Note
And another one here, since Wednesday. Thanks!
Old 10-18-2006, 07:49 AM   #6
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Another satisfied customer. Just had it delivered. Had to pay 95 euro VAT, but was expecting that.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:56 AM   #7
Slava
Addict
Slava doesn't litterSlava doesn't litter

Device: PRS-500 · iPad · K3
Congratulations, Laurens! So we can expect new version of Sunrise for Sony Reader tomorrow, right ?-)
Old 10-18-2006, 08:07 AM   #8
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Well, he's a genuis, but not a magician. Maybe we should give him the weekend to work on it! ;-)

Personally I can't wait!!!!
Closed Thread