Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-08-2009, 05:39 AM   #61
laozhang
Enthusiast
laozhang began at the beginning.

Device: iliad v1
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8189

scotty1024 seems have a solution,is it suitable for Chinese version iliad?
laozhang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:36 PM   #62
dioib
∂₪≈☼
dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ιη.σιγ.ηιφι.κα
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1024 View Post
OK, all the iRex paging UI stuff is added in and working.

Next features to figure out how to handle are annotations and searching. With no TextArea the annotations weren't a slam dunk.

I also need to figure out where to store the current page number. I'm thinking the .mbp files the Mobipocket Viewer is using.

Next up, an installer. But tonight is my first wedding anniversary so it won't be tonight.
Just out of curiosity the sample picture in your post looks like it's from Galindo's QM book (?)
dioib is offline   Reply With Quote