Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-23-2015, 11:40 PM   #1
Kefka
Kefka began at the beginning.

Device: android tablet
Reader with dictionary translation lookup with a single touch?

Hi,

I am looking for an ereader app that has a dictionary function, that looks up the translation of a word when you simply select/press a word with the finger.

I tried Google Play Books and FBReader, but they cannot be configured this way.

For example, in Google Play Books, pressing on a word opens the English definition, and then with a second press on the dictionary option the translation appears.

Formatwise, I am reading many ebooks in epub (but with calibre, I can transform them, so it should not matter what format the ereader expects).

Is there any android ereader app that has a dictionary lookup for a word translation (into German) with a single press?
Kefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 12:09 AM   #2
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bookeen
KOReader? The stability will depend on your device model.

Other than that one I can recommend CoolReader and Alreader.
loviedovie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dictionary, ereader, german, translate, translation