Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-25-2013, 05:58 AM   #1
mgrmgrde
mgrmgrde began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3 iPhone 6+, Kindle HDX 8.9, Kindle paperwhite
Hello from northern Germany

Hi guys and gals,

I'm following the "forum order" to introduce myself to this community.

Well, what shall I write: I am a book-worm since my 5th year, and now I'm 62. Since my last stroke I'm left sided paralyzed and now I have to rely on my kindle which I can use with just one hand. That's the reason I'm trying to make best use of e-books. I have good helpers '(mainly calibre and sigil) to convert and correct bad editions and miserably converted PDF editions which I usually can get over the net.

On the other hand: working with sigil gives me a lot to do to spend my time. So much to my motivation in e-books and this community.

If that isn't enough - just ask. I reserve the right though to not answer too intimate (for my taste) questions

Best regards and happy reading
mgrmgrde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:15 AM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Welcome to Mobileread! Good luck with those PDF conversions!!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:50 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi mgrmgrde and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:16 AM   #5
androidrooting
Enthusiast
androidrooting began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Willkommen auf MobileRead
androidrooting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:04 AM   #6
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote