Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 02-12-2021, 02:29 PM   #1
mafein
mafein began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Air
Duplicate books in another folder

I have set my default folder as Storage/Books. But when I read a book, the same book is copied also under Storage/Downloads. How can I solve it?
I have Onyx Boox Air.
Thanks
mafein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 11:09 AM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafein View Post
I have set my default folder as Storage/Books. But when I read a book, the same book is copied also under Storage/Downloads. How can I solve it?
I have Onyx Boox Air.
Thanks
See this post it is the answer revived from CC owners.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote