Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-25-2017, 11:44 AM   #76
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
I am going to be the black sheep of the forum and say I love goodereader.com LOL I hate searching the internet on ereader information and its all on one site there. A few articles been incorrect but on the mostpart its been correct. If they are unsure of anything being true they should state that they are speculating. I do feel they need to quote sources even if its a copy from twitter or facebook. It annoys me tho when they talk about B&N in a bad light for they themselves stated they are in Canada so I do not think they even been in a B&N store. I was pleased as punch that they gave the new Nook Glowlight 3 a good review.
I am glad you are happy with them.
For technical stuff: I prefer CNET.
For general information, I prefer a forum with actual users.
This is the best forum I have found.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 12:21 PM   #77
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
I am going to be the black sheep of the forum and say I love goodereader.com LOL I hate searching the internet on ereader information and its all on one site there. A few articles been incorrect but on the mostpart its been correct. If they are unsure of anything being true they should state that they are speculating. I do feel they need to quote sources even if its a copy from twitter or facebook. It annoys me tho when they talk about B&N in a bad light for they themselves stated they are in Canada so I do not think they even been in a B&N store. I was pleased as punch that they gave the new Nook Glowlight 3 a good review.
What about their history of commercial copyright infringement?

What about their very recent offer to sell paid advertisements disguised as news reports?
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 02:38 PM   #78
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
I am glad you are happy with them.
For technical stuff: I prefer CNET.
For general information, I prefer a forum with actual users.
This is the best forum I have found.

I am relatively new here. Have not posted much in the past for i was flamed a few times but over all im liking it
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 04:00 PM   #79
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
I am relatively new here. Have not posted much in the past for i was flamed a few times but over all im liking it
Welcome. I've been barbecued a couple of times myself. I still like it here.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 10:42 AM   #80
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
I am going to be the black sheep of the forum and say I love goodereader.com LOL I hate searching the internet on ereader information and its all on one site there.
The problem of course is you never know if what they are saying is true/correct.

I wouldn't trust much of what they have to say in an article or use that as guidance in buying a new e-reader.

Quote:
A few articles been incorrect but on the mostpart its been correct. If they are unsure of anything being true they should state that they are speculating. I do feel they need to quote sources even if its a copy from twitter or facebook. It annoys me tho when they talk about B&N in a bad light for they themselves stated they are in Canada so I do not think they even been in a B&N store. I was pleased as punch that they gave the new Nook Glowlight 3 a good review.
I was happy to see the Glowlight 3 get a good review out of them.

I don't trust them. Their obvious lack of research and poor writing makes me crazy. Yet I watch enough of their videos that YouTube notifies me when they put out a new video. I guess GoodEreader is crying all the way to the bank
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote