Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-03-2021, 07:44 PM   #61
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope View Post
Muchas gracias Davidof, pero la tarjeta SD no responde a nada. Necesitaria preparar una tajeta nueva y cargar la imagen. y no tengo ni idea, si alguien puede orientarme le esyaria muy agradecido.
Google translate gives:

Quote:
Thank you very much Davidof, but the SD card is not responding to anything. You will need to prepare a new card and upload the image. and I have no idea, if someone can guide me I would be very grateful.
I think you mean you do not understand how to use the image. What you need to do is to write the image to the SD card. There are instructions in Memory Upgrade Mod Guide but it might be better to look for Spanish instructions for burning an image to an SD card.

Also, I would recommend using a new card. The current one might be failing and that could be the cause of the problem you are seeing.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 04:10 AM   #62
juvenal
juvenal began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi David, I have a Kobo Glo and it is completely stuck. I think the SD card is corrupted (I removed it and I can't open the file directory on the PC) and I have to replace it. Could you please provide me with an image for the Kobo Glo? Thanks for your help in advance!
juvenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 04:58 AM   #63
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote