Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-06-2009, 01:16 AM   #1
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air, Kindles HD 8, HD 10, Oasis 3, Scribe, PB Color
Elric, Stealer of Souls for Free!

I was browsing the Kindle store and found that they are offering Michael Moorcock's ELRIC, STEALER OF SOULS for free! I apologize if this is mentioned elsewheres but I haven't seen any mention and Amazon's not featuring it on any home page as yet. I am guessing because it is the first in a three-vilume series of stories about Moorcock's Eternal Champion. Anyway, this is truly a SF/Fantasy classic and here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Elric-Stealer-...1586728&sr=1-1
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:02 AM   #2
pvtbeto
pvtbeto began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
OMG

thank you, i love these books. good looking out.
pvtbeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert