Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-12-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
jsandiego
jsandiego began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Kobo eReader Manage Library

My Kobo eReader manage library screen doesn't come up when I turn it on. I need to upload some library books from Adobe Digital Edition and the Kobo isn't on the bookshelf so I guess I need to manage the library. Any ideas on how to get to the screen?
jsandiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:43 PM   #2
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
To get to the Manage library screen do the following:
1) turn on the Kobo
2) when the I'M READING screen is displayed, attach the reader to your computer using the mini-USB cable
The Read or Manage? screen will then be displayed.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert