Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-22-2017, 10:53 AM   #1
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
Kobo Aura H2Ov2 on sale @ Chapters-Indigo today only (2017-11-22)

20% off, so $159.99 instead of $199.99. All prices in CDN $ of course.

Convenient link to product page.
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 01:55 PM   #2
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Oh boy, I'm going to waffle all day about whether to get a v2. I love my original H2O, is the Comfortlight worth $160???? I would get a newer battery, but then have to buy a cover and go through the patching process again... ouch the fence is hurting my butt.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2017, 03:16 PM   #3
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
I'm in no position to buy one. I'm basically treating my H2O well and hoping nothing untowards happens to it.
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 08:31 PM   #4
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Oh boy, I'm going to waffle all day about whether to get a v2. I love my original H2O, is the Comfortlight worth $160???? I would get a newer battery, but then have to buy a cover and go through the patching process again... ouch the fence is hurting my butt.
Well, I bought one. I'm not going to open the packaging until Monday though in case the Aura One goes on sale over the weekend.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:29 PM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Well, I bought one. I'm not going to open the packaging until Monday though in case the Aura One goes on sale over the weekend.
Waiting on the Aura One Limited Edition. 30.7GB for free internal storage is very tempting.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2017, 10:54 AM   #6
treadlightly
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Waiting on the Aura One Limited Edition. 30.7GB for free internal storage is very tempting.
Not that I need that much storage, but they announced it was only available in the US and Japan. Are you planning on buying from the US Kobo site?

Tags
kobo aura h2o