Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 12-30-2002, 07:12 PM   #1
senhwei
senhwei began at the beginning.

guys,

How can I config this URL in iSiloX ?

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/tv/SydneyTuesday_31...emberNight.html

As you can see, this is a webpage with a daily TV listing. But the problem is that the URL changes everyday - the component after /tv/.

How can I set it up in iSiloX such that I don't have to manually change the URL everyday ?

thanks !

Chris
Old 01-03-2003, 07:18 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Hm I could fix that writing a little Perl script. Lemme finish reading O'Reilly's "Learning Perl", and then I will put something up for you
Advert