Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-28-2017, 03:06 PM   #33856
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Bigelow decaf Earl Grey.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 03:10 PM   #33857
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Tea with cream and honey....
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 08:45 AM   #33858
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PG Tips
Old 03-29-2017, 08:55 AM   #33859
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Je Ju Green. Loving it
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 01:12 PM   #33860
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
For me, green teas are summer time teas, mostly afternoons. Wet winter weather, or wet "spring" weather, I'm looking for hearty black teas, often with a healthy shot of Lapsang Souchong in them if it's really wet and gray. Which leads me to the Murchie's Russian Caravan Blend that's in my cup right now.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 01:38 PM   #33861
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba

In the afternoons, I've been running through my decafs again to see if any deserve to be called tea.

So far, they don't.

Right now, it's Twinings decaf English Breakfast.
Old 03-29-2017, 02:08 PM   #33862
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah, I've never found any decaf teas I wanted to drink. Decaf coffee? Sure. But not tea. The only solution I've found is to switch to a tisane such as herbal or a roobios.
Old 03-29-2017, 02:44 PM   #33863
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Yeah, I've never found any decaf teas I wanted to drink. Decaf coffee? Sure. But not tea. The only solution I've found is to switch to a tisane such as herbal or a roobios.
I've been drinking some rooibos lately, and I think it hits kind of an "uncanny valley" of tea for me. It tastes much more tea-like than other herbs, but not quite enough for my brain to accept it as tea. Considering that I find decaf Earl Grey drinkable, I need to try some rooibos Earl Grey to see if the combination works for me.
Old 03-29-2017, 08:18 PM   #33864
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Last tea of the day.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 08:55 AM   #33865
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Genmaicha in my cup. I have to go tea shopping this weekend.
Old 03-31-2017, 01:35 AM   #33866
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
A Coke Zero from my evening grocery store trip.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:18 AM   #33867
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Milk Oolong in my cup
Old 03-31-2017, 10:35 AM   #33868
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba

Golden Monkey.
Old 03-31-2017, 12:14 PM   #33869
CRussel
(he/him/his)

A coffee morning, I'm afraid. Peet's Major Dickason's Blend.

(Nothing wrong with the coffee, just regret the need for it today!)
Old 03-31-2017, 01:00 PM   #33870
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Sumatra coffee right now, Earl Grey tea in a bit.

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?