Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 08-31-2020, 05:18 PM   #391
dariosar
dariosar began at the beginning.

Device: None
Hi admin, i’m a new member, i’ve a problem with my ebook reader and i need the help of another user, can anyone activate my account to send/receive PM?
Thanks a lot for your help
dariosar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 08:17 PM   #392
nghienwin
nghienwin began at the beginning.

Device: N905b
Hi admin, i want to sent pm asking help to jailbreak my pw4. Can you please enable me to sent pm. Thank you
nghienwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2020, 08:49 PM   #393
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariosar View Post
Hi admin, i’m a new member, i’ve a problem with my ebook reader and i need the help of another user, can anyone activate my account to send/receive PM?
Thanks a lot for your help
Quote:
Originally Posted by nghienwin View Post
Hi admin, i want to sent pm asking help to jailbreak my pw4. Can you please enable me to sent pm. Thank you
Both done.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 09:44 PM   #394
nghienwin
nghienwin began at the beginning.

Device: N905b
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Both done.
Thanks AD
nghienwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 06:24 AM   #395
Stevic
Stevic began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi there, please enable private messaging for me

Thanks in advance
Stevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2020, 07:07 AM   #396
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

^^Done.
Old 09-01-2020, 07:29 AM   #397
Stevic
Stevic began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
^^Done.
Fantastic, thanks!
Stevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 12:55 PM   #398
ramalhovictor96
ramalhovictor96 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Hello Admin! Can you please enable my PM? I couldn't find it in my edit options.
ramalhovictor96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 01:10 PM   #399
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramalhovictor96 View Post
Hello Admin! Can you please enable my PM? I couldn't find it in my edit options.
Done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 01:10 PM   #400
ramalhovictor96
ramalhovictor96 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Done.
Thank you a lot!
ramalhovictor96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 02:25 AM   #401
hisokafox
hisokafox began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hello Admin,

Could you kindly enable my ID to send private message for ppw3 jailbreak.

Thank you.

Last edited by hisokafox; 09-05-2020 at 02:26 AM. Reason: missing words
hisokafox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 04:11 AM   #402
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisokafox View Post
Hello Admin,

Could you kindly enable my ID to send private message for ppw3 jailbreak.

Thank you.
Done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 08:27 AM   #403
renswic
Enthusiast
renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: 2018 PW4
I'm not a new member but I sent a PM to someone yesterday and its not showing anything in my sent box. Is there a chance that my PMs haven't activated?
renswic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 09:42 AM   #404
issybird
o saeclum infacetum

Quote:
Originally Posted by renswic View Post
I'm not a new member but I sent a PM to someone yesterday and its not showing anything in my sent box. Is there a chance that my PMs haven't activated?
No. An internet hiccup? Otherwise, sometimes people hit the wrong button without realizing it.
Old 09-05-2020, 10:01 AM   #405
renswic
Enthusiast
renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: 2018 PW4
Quote:
No. An internet hiccup? Otherwise, sometimes people hit the wrong button without realizing it.
Kk, Ill resend it and explain what happened in case they get a double message.

I feel dumb. There's a check mark to turn on having a copy in your sent folder that I just found. Thanks though

Last edited by renswic; 09-05-2020 at 10:09 AM.
renswic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature