Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-28-2018, 06:31 AM   #1
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
Kindle not populating library

I got another Paperwhite 3. It came registered and I set it up. All went fine but I noticed that it only had 1,706 books in the library when I selected "All". I deregistered the Kindle and set it up again. Same problem. I tried syncing. Nothing. I did a search for a book that was in the could but not showing on my Kindle.The book wasn't found. I went to Manage My Kindle and sent the book to my new kindle and it arrived with no problem and the number of books in "All" increased by one. I spent over an our with customer service from Amazon.com, my account, and Amazon.com.mx, where I bought the Paperwhite 3.

Then I took an existing Paperwhite that showed 2,844 in the library under "All". I reset it to factory. 1,706. Aha! It isn't the new Paperwhite that's the problem. It's something to do with the library in the clouds.

Any thoughts?
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 09:42 AM   #2
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
Not sure your issue my kindle only loads on it what I tell it to. I have to select each book one at a time to download.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2018, 09:50 PM   #3
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvkemp View Post
Not sure your issue my kindle only loads on it what I tell it to. I have to select each book one at a time to download.
You library page has "All/Downloaded". If you click "All" you see all the titles in your cloud library. When I click all on a PW that see I have around 354 pages of titles.

The PW that isn't working properly shows only 215 pages or so.

I went through Kindle support, up to a supervisor, to the "expert team" and then a rather competent guy sent the problem to a tech team. He said I'd here something by Wednesday.
Old 06-01-2018, 11:10 AM   #4
patrickt
Wizard

I have been registering my Kindles each morning and this morning they downloaded the full library for the "All" listing. I have no idea what the problem was but it was fixed by Amazon Kindle customer service.

Thanks, guys.