Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 08-27-2012, 03:46 AM   #1
pietro
Enthusiast
pietro began at the beginning.

Device: prs-t1, kobo auraHD
Can put colordict dictionaries on SD card?

Anybody has colordict and can help?
I have downloaded colordict and some dictionaries. I have installed colordict on my (rooted) android phone (motorola milestone, android 2.2.1) and all dictionaries in the root of its SD card in a "dictdata" folder. Works like a charm.

When I do the same on my (rooted, android 2.2.1) PRST1 all this does not work. Unless I put the dictionaries in a dictdata folder in the root of the READER drive. If I put them in a dictata folder at the root of the SD card (which shows up as extsd in root explorer) colordict will not find them and shows no dictionaries (tried to tell colordict to scan again for dictionaries but no way).

Please not I want to use colordict as standalone (I don't have coolreader as I didn't like it...)

Any clue?
pietro is offline   Reply With Quote