Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-24-2014, 01:40 AM   #331
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
I bought a newly released box set for $0.99 - Love, Laughter and Happily Ever Afters Collection. Formatting is good and splits easily. Screen shot shows word counts.

Quote:
Note that this is a limited edition collection available until July only so get your copy today!

THE BOXED SET INCLUDES:
  • ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAE -- USA Today Bestselling Author Marilyn Brant
  • FINDING THE RIGHT GIRL -- New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Violet Duke
  • SWEET TO YOU (Fire and Icing #3) -- B&N, iBooks & Amazon Bestselling Author Jessie Evans
  • UNAFRAID (Beachwood Bay #2) -- USA Today Bestselling Author Melody Grace
  • LOVE LOVE -- Amazon Bestselling Author Beth Michele
  • TEMPTING LOVE (Crossroads #5) -- Amazon Bestselling Author Melanie Shawn
  • NOT OVER YOU (Holland Springs #5) -- New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Marquita Valentine
  • -- And in her indie debut, Amazon & Samhain bestselling author, Erin Nicholas w/a *new* novel GETTING OUT OF HAND (Sapphire Falls #1)

*All the books in this collection are standalones -- NO Cliffhangers!*

(contemporary romance, beach reads, small town romance, sexy romance, sweet alpha heroes, romantic love stories, summer reading)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ll.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	224.8 KB
ID:	124569  
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 02:02 AM   #332
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Free: "Love Beyond Time" by Bethany Claire (Amazon)
"It began nearly four hundred years ago. The Conall clan and all their people were murdered in a surprise attack, their beloved castle and all evidence of who destroyed them burned to the ground with their bodies. In the centuries following, archaeologists searched through the ruins looking for any evidence of what or who had caused the untimely demise of such a powerful Scottish clan. All efforts were fruitless, until a spell put in place by an ancient Conall ancestor finally began to work its magic...

Texas kindergarten teacher, Brielle Montgomery, finds comfort in the mundane routines of her life, but when her archaeologist mother asks her to accompany her on a dig in Scotland, she decides to step out of her comfort zone. Once in Scotland, they discover a secret spell room below the castle ruins, and Bri finds herself transported back in time and suddenly married to the castle's ill-fated Laird. Now, she must work to change the fate of his people, all while trying to find a way to return to her home and century. But with each passing day, Bri finds herself falling more deeply in love with her new husband. If she can find a spell to bring her home, will she use it? And if she stays, will it ultimately mean her own death as well?"

I just read two books recommended from this discussion thread, "Transcendence" and "The Last Hour of Gann" - and they were both wonderful books. Any other similar recommendations?

Thanks - great thread, I find so many (free and inexpensive!) good reads!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2014, 02:27 AM   #333
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
I was going to say, I don't see any Random House on Scribd. Random House and Penguin titles are the ones hard to get on sale.

I think I'd pass out from happiness if both of those would get on Scribd.

And I totally loved Knight of a Trillion Stars also. The world building on that one is amazing. It was so vivid and real to me. I need to read the second one one of these days. I read that her self published stuff is horrible. Not the back list stuff like Knight, but the stuff she wrote without a publisher.
Me too! I would love for them to join Scribd.

I totally agree on Dara Joy's published works. I've loved every book. I heard too that her self published stuff isn't up to par. I think Ms Joy had one of the best editors who help shape her writing into something we all could enjoy. I think the books put out around that time by Love Spell you will find alot of good stories by other authors.

You have to read Rejar!! It's set in a historical time period. I loved it and the next one was pretty good too.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:40 AM   #334
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I didn't think Random House is on Scribd. Harpercollins and S&S are though.
You're right! I got them mixed up. *blushes*

Maybe they read our forums and will decide to get on the Scribd train. A girl can dream....
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:53 AM   #335
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
Anyone needs a coupon for the new releases? I have one 55%, if any off the regulars want's it please pm if not I will post it in the coupons thread later today.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2014, 04:57 AM   #336
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
I use to love and read anything I could find by Lovespell years ago. Once ask a book seller to get me all the books by that publisher I was told that was to hard to find books by a specific publisher. Now I know they just did not want to do the extra work but at the time I did not know any difference and believed them.

Getting married in 13 hours. Since we were married 17 years ago on this date we decided to get married again on the same date. Yeah, we are crazy :lol:
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 05:32 AM   #337
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
Getting married in 13 hours. Since we were married 17 years ago on this date we decided to get married again on the same date. Yeah, we are crazy :lol:
That's sweet Have a wonderful re-wedding day!
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:20 AM   #338
angela67
angela67 knows the square root of minus one.angela67 knows the square root of minus one.angela67 knows the square root of minus one.angela67 knows the square root of minus one.angela67 knows the square root of minus one.angela67 knows the square root of minus one.angela67 knows the square root of minus one.angela67 knows the square root of minus one.angela67 knows the square root of minus one.angela67 knows the square root of minus one.angela67 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I bought a newly released box set for $0.99 - Love, Laughter and Happily Ever Afters Collection. Formatting is good and splits easily. Screen shot shows word counts.

Also on kobo at $1.05 AUD and discountable. 45% multi-use is still valid - PERK something. http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/Sea...er+and+happily
angela67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:27 AM   #339
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
I use to love and read anything I could find by Lovespell years ago. Once ask a book seller to get me all the books by that publisher I was told that was to hard to find books by a specific publisher. Now I know they just did not want to do the extra work but at the time I did not know any difference and believed them.

Very romantic
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:35 AM   #340
briefcandles
Connoisseur
briefcandles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.briefcandles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.briefcandles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.briefcandles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.briefcandles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.briefcandles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.briefcandles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.briefcandles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.briefcandles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.briefcandles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.briefcandles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Preorder $0.99 on Kobo (on sale June 30):

Scandalous Summer Nights
Seven Sexy Regency Romance Novellas by Seven Bestselling Authors

Quote:
Seven Series-Starting Historical Romance Novellas by Seven Bestselling Authors!

SCANDAL BEFORE SUNRISE (The Weekly Scandal, Book 1)

by Sabrina Darby

When a reformed bad girl meets a rogue with dishonorable intentions, it's guaranteed to be a scandal before sunrise.

LORD LUCIFER’S DICIPLE (Haberdashers Nights, Book 1)

by Sue London

An heiress turns away every suitor until she meets a mysterious foreigner at a masque ball. His kiss ignites her in ways that nothing else has, but he refuses her pleas to elope. Has she lost her heart to a man who doesn’t exist?

MISS AMELIA LANDS A DUKE (A Prequel to the Caversham Chronicles)

by Sandy Raven

Caught kissing a man she believes within her reach socially, Amelia discovers he isn’t. Not only that, he is same man her widowed aunt has been stalking all season. When the Duke of Caversham realizes who Amelia is, he does the honorable thing and offers for her. Only Amelia’s pride will not allow her to be forced onto any man in marriage. Cav must then convince Amelia that she is the only woman he wants for the rest of his life.

LADY NORTHAM’S WICKED SURRENDER (Wicked Liaisons, Book 1)

by Vivienne Westlake

A midnight encounter between two estranged lovers rekindles a passion beyond their wildest dreams... Rowena, Countess of Northam, is surprised to find her former suitor has returned from India and is on his way to the very house where she is staying. When he appears in her room late at night, she can only believe it is a dream. Her fantasy soon becomes reality when Simon makes every effort to seduce her.

THE WIDOW VANISHES (Prequel to the Heart of Enquiry Series)

by Grace Callaway

A disastrous marriage leaves Annabel Foster buried in her deceased husband's debt and at the mercy of a cutthroat. Faced with death or selling her body, she makes an unthinkable choice … Haunted by his past, former soldier William McLeod seeks forgetfulness in the arms of a tempting wench. What begins as a night of lust, however, transforms into desire beyond his wildest fantasies … Attraction flares between the pair even as an evil enemy seeks to destroy them both. Can one night of passion lead to love forevermore?

A HIGHLANDER’S HEART (The Highland Knights, Book 1)

by Jennifer Haymore

Once madly in love, Claire and Rob Campbell are now estranged, torn apart by war and loss. When desire rekindles between them, they both hope desperately that they can mend their broken marriage ... But some wounds go deeper than the concussion Rob suffered on the Waterloo battlefield. And some wounds can never be healed.

HOW TO LOSE A DUKE IN TEN DAYS (What Happens in Scotland, Book 1)

by Kate McKinley

Lucas Alexander, the ninth Duke of Arlington, is a man who gets what he wants. So when he sees the alluring Miss Pippa Welby from across a crowded ballroom, he vows to make her his. But the bold and spirited Pippa has sworn never to marry into the haute ton. Now Lucas must win her the only way he knows how—one wicked kiss at a time.
briefcandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 08:30 AM   #341
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by angela67 View Post
Also on kobo at $1.05 AUD and discountable. 45% multi-use is still valid - PERK something. http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/Sea...er+and+happily
The 40% of code is PERKOPOLIS but if you use the kobosta1406 instead then it comes up free
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 09:05 AM   #342
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela67 View Post
Dang. It wasn't there when I looked, just before I hit the Amazon buy button.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:15 AM   #343
apesmom
Wizard

Kindle freebie

Slow Dance by Jennifer Greene (Silhouette Desire 1990)

Quote:
Max knew he was in trouble when he stopped to help expectant mother Kitt Sanders—and ended up delivering her baby! He got mother and daughter safely to the hospital, thinking he'd never see them again....Then Kitt—the baby in tow—showed up at Max's peach farm, determined to repay him for his help. The second he saw her he knew he was lost. And the precious pair who'd so quickly melted his defenses had already begun a slow dance—right into his heart.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:23 AM   #344
apesmom
Wizard

Freebie

Hurts So Good by Mallory Rush (Loveswept 1992)
Kindle | Kobo

Quote:
At the height of his bad-boy musician career, Neil Grey disappears into the shadows of his New Orleans jazz club. Determined to bury his name in obscurity and his dark secrets in self-destruction, Neil lives by a code designed to protect him from anyone trying to get too close.

But, close is exactly what undercover journalist Andrea Post needs for her career-making exposé, until Neil's compelling touch awakens much more than she bargained for.

Now Andrea must decide if her ticket to the top is more important than laying claim to its subject... a secretive man who will exact a heavy price if he discovers the truth she's wrapped in temptation.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:25 AM   #345
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:

So cute....enjoy your day!
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote