Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 12-09-2007, 11:43 AM   #1
Eroica
Eroica began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T|X
Viewing Untagged PDFs on Palm T|X

Are there any freeware programs that would allow me to view untagged PDFs on my Palm T|X?

I've tried PalmPDF, but everytime I try to read a PDF I get an error message (not enough memory - try a lower rendering setting) followed by a soft reset of my device.

Thanks
Eroica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 11:11 AM   #2
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
How big is the file you're trying to read? I've had success with PalmPDF on fairly sophisticated engineering drawings, though the TX redraw speed sucks.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #3
Eroica
Eroica began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T|X
5-10 MB typically.
Eroica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:44 PM   #4
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
That's really big and probably why PalmPDF is choking on it. Have you asked this on one of the dedicated TX forums?
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote