Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-16-2017, 03:03 AM   #16
JNT
Connoisseur
JNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic something

Device: KT / K4NT / T62D / T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Don't worry, the work on upgrade to 4.4 is in process.
This is very good news. I am really looking forward to a working 4.4 on T68.

I did go back to 4.0.4, using this MFG Tool package.

Luckily I experienced no issues or problems at all. (For a little while I was very worried, since nothing happened when I plugged the USB cable into the T68, but then I noticed the other end was not plugged into the PC... what a relief when it showed "HID compliant device".)
JNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 02:09 AM   #17
Ramana
Connoisseur
Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox i86 Hdml plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Don't worry, the work on upgrade to 4.4 is in process.
Those files for 4.4 on our download site are indeed outdated and were offered just as prove that we are working on it. Since there were rather a small quantity of users, who downloaded them, I just didn't replaced them with newer versions. We have a handful user, who orders and tests newer versions regularly. If you want to test latest version for you device, just let a message on contact page. Anyway, as I already mentioned in other posts, according to some leading developers of Onyx they are going finally to migrate to 4.4 within of the next 6-8 weeks.
Booxtor, Any update on the kitkat 4.4 update for Onyx ereaders ?
Ramana is offline   Reply With Quote